Sekirei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

WellThis is our new Guild Forum..i hope everyone enjoy and stay active on it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Currently Stop..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 am

Hey guys.. its about time for me to get serious about life :/ i mean real life...
Last year of school starting today... after this year im moving to japan for 1 year in exchange for military im going to do an social year there (yes i have to work there ) anyways.. im doing that to get used to japanese cuz i plan to become a mangaka and move to japan as soon as possible... I need to concentrade on school and a job now.. school is from 8am till 15pm usally.. therefor i get home sometimes at 4pm.. after that work.. u can imagine ive got no time to play left then since i also need to improve my drawings.. im not going to say this is an end forever i probably get on rarly.. but that will be justlike 2-3 times per month.. i say this with proud and also happyness since ive got a goal finally to work on.. but i also say this with some kind of sadness cuz i have to leave all of you.. you became like a family to me... its all up to you now if u want to leave or stay in sekirei.. if anyone wants to take Guildmaster apply here for it.. and who ever wants to leave also write down here.. im sorry but its really about time for this i should have stopped to play long time ago since this stole me pretty much life time.. i could have been much further and better in drawing.. and also in school. SORRY guys!

You all can add me on Msn i will be online there as before maybe a lil less but still kind of active Wink Shadow1337@hotmail.de this is an end of trickster but not an end of our friendship keep that in mind =)
Back to top Go down
https://sekirei.forumieren.com
AznKyos

AznKyos

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:28 am

Dam that suks well i cant be guild master becuhz of school to hope to see u again someday ............give me ur count gear if ur quitting O.e haha geek
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Farewell Myth! *hug*
Back to top Go down
AznKyos

AznKyos

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:12 am

Well i can be temporary leader till we find a new guild leader or till u come back. WERE IS My DAM HUG! bounce

Last edited by AznKyos on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:14 am

AznKyos wrote:
Well i can be temporary leader till we find a new guild leader or till u come back. WERE IS ME DAM HUG! bounce

Sorry fresh out of hugs. I got some *stab* left though.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AznKyos

AznKyos

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:20 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Kate

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 pm

...Well we hope to be able to make Sekirei an active guild...but whos going to take over leader.....?

Oh and Good luck at college Myth..^^ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
onda18

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: well hope to chat with you soon myht , and yeah try to open your facebook every now and then well see yah soon *hugs*   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:55 am

MythOfYoite wrote:
Hey guys.. its about time for me to get serious about life :/ i mean real life...
Last year of school starting today... after this year im moving to japan for 1 year in exchange for military im going to do an social year there (yes i have to work there ) anyways.. im doing that to get used to japanese cuz i plan to become a mangaka and move to japan as soon as possible... I need to concentrade on school and a job now.. school is from 8am till 15pm usally.. therefor i get home sometimes at 4pm.. after that work.. u can imagine ive got no time to play left then since i also need to improve my drawings.. im not going to say this is an end forever i probably get on rarly.. but that will be justlike 2-3 times per month.. i say this with proud and also happyness since ive got a goal finally to work on.. but i also say this with some kind of sadness cuz i have to leave all of you.. you became like a family to me... its all up to you now if u want to leave or stay in sekirei.. if anyone wants to take Guildmaster apply here for it.. and who ever wants to leave also write down here.. im sorry but its really about time for this i should have stopped to play long time ago since this stole me pretty much life time.. i could have been much further and better in drawing.. and also in school. SORRY guys!

You all can add me on Msn i will be online there as before maybe a lil less but still kind of active Wink Shadow1337@hotmail.de this is an end of trickster but not an end of our friendship keep that in mind =)
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Hey everyone Very Happy huhuu ^^
how are u all? i missed u alot im all fine college is fine and life too Razz
is sekirei running well?
i hope so Razz
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:51 am

I still see lots of members on. I've been stuck in school and other stuff myself, but everything still looks good.
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:31 am

thats good to hear =) it would be great if u tell the others that they can still msg me or add me on msn
Shadow1337@hotmail.com ill be always there for each of you ppl Very Happy your my guild and i love you all so much lol!
Back to top Go down
AznKyos

AznKyos

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:34 am

I got school to but i do log on everyday to say hello but ill be like the only one on. Sad
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:56 pm

awww D: today morning i also wanted to surprise some of u so i logged on but nobody was online XD haha lol!
Back to top Go down
AznKyos

AznKyos

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:07 am

Tacos rule
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:36 am

AznKyos wrote:
Tacos rule

Gorditas are better!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Currently Stop.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently Stop..   Currently Stop.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Currently Stop..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sekirei :: Information :: New´s-