Sekirei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

WellThis is our new Guild Forum..i hope everyone enjoy and stay active on it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide to Tombeth enjoy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Guide to Tombeth enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Tombeth enjoy   Guide to Tombeth enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Start at first Npc (monster quest) end quest on the upper one and also acczept next card to him, he want torn clue 1 (drilling) end quest on him then go to right site of map (east).

In east start your quest (monster quest) end quest on lower on (southeast) also that npc gives u next quest he wants torn clue 2 (drilling) also end that one on him.

Then go to south and enter the fake wall acczept quest on old granny npc X3 she wants 5 philosopher stones.
ATTENTION their heavy >.<. u get them from those strange mimic´s.

Then go to the npc in middle of the map. talk to him and he teleports you to a seperated map.
Talk to npc and start you "teleportation trials "

Trick on that is u only have to get 3 chaos stone and 3 fractural or however their called.

talk to that Male npc and reach at final map talk to the npc Fight 2 fake tombeths.

Talk to him again and u get to your last map!
Run through whole map till u reach end of map (run to east)
talk to the girl and she teleport u to tombeth. If tombeth isnt there yet no worries just wait arround 10-30 sec and he will appear kill him and congratz Very Happy u made it ;D

My own guide. i hope it will be helpfull for ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sekirei.forumieren.com
TitanAtlas

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Tombeth enjoy   Guide to Tombeth enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 am

thanks man. im gonna start hunting for tombeth this weekendusing increaseddrop rate to get his cool stuff; also myth, think you will ever make a magic type guide? even just a pretty basic guide would work .
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Tombeth enjoy   Guide to Tombeth enjoy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 am

haha thats what sirup also requested to me ^^ and yes i will.
Back to top Go down
https://sekirei.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Tombeth enjoy   Guide to Tombeth enjoy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to Tombeth enjoy
Page 1 of 1