Sekirei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

WellThis is our new Guild Forum..i hope everyone enjoy and stay active on it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me me me me me~! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anelie
Admin
Anelie

Me me me me me~! :D Empty
PostSubject: Me me me me me~! :D   Me me me me me~! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:08 am

Before I left for a week I had been looking for a kitten, only to find that the two I had adopted (each in turn) would most likely die within the year. So, I left for my trip, pushing the sad thoughts away. The trip was outstanding and absolutely fun. I came home at about 4am and fell right asleep.

The next morning, my dad wakes me up and as I'm rousing myself from bed he comes in with two kittens and hands. One of them was my brother's and the other was mine. They are both sisters though they don't look quite the same. This, is my kitten Lotus.

Me me me me me~! :D 5495_112726599768_803369768_1840881_842516_n

Last edited by Anelie on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Me me me me me~! :D   Me me me me me~! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:06 am

OMG *.* sooooo cute and they eyes =o wow !!!!!

call her Neko no Yuuki XD
Back to top Go down
https://sekirei.forumieren.com
Anelie
Admin
Anelie

PostSubject: Re: Me me me me me~! :D   Me me me me me~! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Awww but those names are borrring! D: I like Lotus better. I was thinking about calling her Toasty but my mother firmly refused. Besides, she kind of likes Lotus now. Very Happy

And I think the eyes are part of the reason my parents got her. She's the runt of the litter as well and is *extremely* soft. xD
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Me me me me me~! :D   Me me me me me~! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:26 pm

nice *.* jesus u make me wanna have a cat too but i cant since i have a dog already =3
Back to top Go down
https://sekirei.forumieren.com
Anelie
Admin
Anelie

PostSubject: Re: Me me me me me~! :D   Me me me me me~! :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

PostSubject: Re: Me me me me me~! :D   Me me me me me~! :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:46 pm

I LOVE cats. My cat shadow would wait for me to come home just to snuggle up to me and start purring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me me me me me~! :D   Me me me me me~! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me me me me me~! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sekirei :: Real Life :: Pictures-
Jump to: