Sekirei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

WellThis is our new Guild Forum..i hope everyone enjoy and stay active on it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:19 am

Well i had some pretty strange Nightmare today.. and something pretty scary happend.

I was Dreaming of Zombies, of these kind of Zomies from the movie " 28 weeks later " and geez i hate if i have dreams like that >.<... i dreamed all night from that stuff D:...

Anyways..

Once i woke up cuz i felt that something heavy is leaning on me and gets into my bed so i looked up and saw my mom witch told me: u gonna stay up? espresso is gonna be ready soon.
I said yes imma be right there. She left room and i felt asleep for some min... Then when i recognized GEEZ u falt asleep i stood up and grapped my Cell phone to check the Time.. when i watched on the clock i was like what the fuck... it was 2:30AM exactly O_O.. i was like damn that cant be i could swear my mom told me come expresso is ready soon >.I Stood Up and went out of my Room to check if anyone is awake and if my mom is awake.. but it was all dark and everyone was asleep D: i was kind of scared so i went to kitchen drank some ice tea and went to bed again..
Well i just woke up now and asked my dad if he knew if he saw that my stand up tonight and he said NO she didnt. I told him i got awake tonight cuz i felt something heavy gettinng on my bed so i looked up and it was my mom who told me to stand up cuz espresso gonna be ready. he looked very surprised and told me when he woke up and went into kitched at 5AM there was a Jar Full of Espresso and it wasnt even drunk a lil of it. (usally my mom always drink espresso when she stand up and once she made it she definetly drink em!!!) But my father said it wasnt even thouched O_O....

Well made your own opinion about that but i think THAT IS THE WORST THING EVER >.< and when i heard there was a jar or espresso FULL and not even thouched i was like hooooly shit XD

( i hope i wont get such a nightmare and happening again lol )
Back to top Go down
https://sekirei.forumieren.com
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:14 pm

wow O_O Who could leave coffee alone like that?! Lol jk xD

Weird... so you think you might have dreamt of a DeJaVu thing? lol
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:44 am

no but maybe its just a confidence OR my mum walks in dream and tell me to stay up at a time like this <.< i guess i have to build up some traps next time xD
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:21 pm

I had a nightmare after I watched the grudge(I think it was a nightmare Shocked ).
Well after I watched it I was sleeping and I dreamed that the grudge was coming to me with twisted bones. She was coming to my face and right then I woke up and thought I saw her F***ing eyes looking straight into mine. I jumped out of my bed and literally slammed THROUGH my door. I apparently was knocked out and my dad came to wake me and asked what the hell happened. I told him about it and he was like Shocked and my brother was like Shocked . The weirdest thing was that there was a trail of of wetness leading from my closet to my bed and then to me in the hallway.... Ever since then I've been seeing things whenever I look into dark areas.

Edit= That movie still haunts me to this day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:40 pm

lol a trail of wetness? oh man xD Got any pets?
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:22 am

A kitty called shadow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:26 am

i would be definetly scared LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 pm

lmao; I'd be freaked out too ._.
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 am

Hey guys I'm in the hospital Very Happy
Turns out when I cut my leg on the handle for the silverware drawer I severed my big vein.
Back to top Go down
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 pm

holy snap :O are you okay?

Jez thats gotta hurt and hurts like heck Neutral get well soon buddy; don't put too much pressure on that leg then, even with stiches you might rupture it.

Similar thing happened to my lower calf 2 years ago in Rugby... xD
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Yes, yes I'm fine Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...   Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Nightmare.. and strange happening...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sekirei :: Other Games¿ :: General Chat-
Jump to: