Sekirei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

WellThis is our new Guild Forum..i hope everyone enjoy and stay active on it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funny website I found.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirupy21

Sirupy21

Funny website I found. Empty
PostSubject: Funny website I found.   Funny website I found. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:11 am

Fmylife.com Omg so funny. I was reading it last night when I was mad and it cheered me up. Makes you realize, "Ha! So im not the only fucked person." ._. Lawlz
Back to top Go down
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Funny website I found.   Funny website I found. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:28 pm

I've seen that site... my teacher was reading while we had a work block lol...

Hopefully I didn't do anything to make you angry again... :/
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

PostSubject: Re: Funny website I found.   Funny website I found. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:55 am

"Today, after a long stressful day, my boyfriend and I decided to take a shower together. As I'm telling him all about my day, I suddenly felt something warm on my foot, only to look down and see him peeing on me. When I asked what he was doing he said "I'm marking my territory, you're mine now." FML"

Shocked

I would beat him till he was black and blue then kick his stupid ass out my door for that!! Mad

edit= Shelly is getting better in the hospital and should be back to play some more soon Very Happy
Until then you guys have me!!!! BE GRATEFUL!!!!! DO IT!!
Back to top Go down
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Funny website I found.   Funny website I found. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:37 am

uh...lol interesting

anywayz sorry, I don't know anyone's real names really, so whos Shelly? The one that hurt the leg? and who are you? o.o sharing accounts? or am I just very,very confused?

Anyways get tell "Shelly" that Sekirei will be waiting Smile
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

PostSubject: Re: Funny website I found.   Funny website I found. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:31 am

The character Purfew is played by three people. Stephen(17 twin brother), Carol(me atm), and Shelly(12). Shelly cut her main vein and went to the hospital. Stephen isn't on often and is usually screwing around with his bimbo girlfriend(blonde haired, blue eyed brat that is always having stephen buy her crap.). I have track and volleyball, BUT!!!!!! I have some time to play.
Back to top Go down
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Funny website I found.   Funny website I found. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:50 pm

alrite xD nice to know; I'm James btw

So, does Shelly need stitches? xD oh man so off topic...being involved in rugby mean all we ever talk about it winning, injuries, or when the game is over xD
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

PostSubject: Re: Funny website I found.   Funny website I found. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Shelly cut the big vein in her right leg from grabbing a spoon from the silverware drawer....
Yes she had to get stitches and she almost died from blood loss Crying or Very sad
Still my little sister has done far worse things to herself by accident...Head through the wall, 3rd degree burned her hands, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny website I found.   Funny website I found. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny website I found.
Page 1 of 1