Sekirei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

WellThis is our new Guild Forum..i hope everyone enjoy and stay active on it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PC problem?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Missionista

Missionista

PC problem? Empty
PostSubject: PC problem?   PC problem? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:48 am

Well I got tired of dead space and mercenaries two ALWAYS lagging. So I bought a high performance video card. Anyway the card told me to remove all video drivers for my stock system and I did just that(NVIDIA). The card works fine and no issues with games and stuff, but now I checked my drivers and stuff to remove a few dumb ones like multiple ipod usb drives. I however spot a driver thing that tells me that nvidia nforce system management controller is either corrupted or missing information. I have tried finding out what this does....To no avail....I have tried finding updates to no avail....I believe this problem is directly involved with dead space now constantly crashing every few minutes. While searching I tried that driver detective and what not, but I find it retarded to pay 30 U.S.D for something that is supposed to be free for those who purchased the hardware.

Any help regarding what it is/what it does/where to get it would be very much appreciated! Smile
Back to top Go down

PC problem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sekirei :: Other Games¿ :: General Chat-
Jump to: