Sekirei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

WellThis is our new Guild Forum..i hope everyone enjoy and stay active on it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sekirei Promotion Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Sekirei Promotion Video Empty
PostSubject: Sekirei Promotion Video   Sekirei Promotion Video Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:19 am

Hey guys ive got a great idea!!!!

Since we have Maintenance at the moment i am unable to play so i got kinda bored.
I just was about to make a new Video wich includes parts of my Both vid´s MythDaRacoon Boss Hunting and MythDaRacoon aka MythOfYoite. I also wanted to add my sheep´s boss huntings tho but when i was searching for a song wich suits the vid i became the great idea to start a video with all Members who interested to join tho Very Happy.

Means we go Boss hunting.

All of u who would like to join do a post here then u go single vs a boss i follow and do vid tho.

Each of us becomes one kill then XD.

For Example.

Who feels Strongh enough to kill Spicy GL u go and then i make vid.
If anyone would like to take Karan Plz do so.
If its possible ill try to get Ordinea if im high enough.
We also need somebody who catches Blood, Tut, Master Mong, Mad Ray and atleast tenter.

Im not able to record everythink since they changed boss system so for bosses like Tenter, Blood, Ordinea and Karan we need somebody who can record and send me on msn.

you can record with Xfire (crossfire.) -> www.xfire.com its a free chat/gaming program.

I hope u all support me with the vid and download msn to send me vid u made with xfire ^^.

This video will be a good promotion with the strengh of Sekirei!!!!!!!!
Ppl who see it will definetly join. LETS PWN THEM ALL AWAY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sekirei.forumieren.com

Sekirei Promotion Video
Page 1 of 1