Sekirei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

WellThis is our new Guild Forum..i hope everyone enjoy and stay active on it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why am i so much care about this forum?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Why am i so much care about this forum? Empty
PostSubject: Why am i so much care about this forum?   Why am i so much care about this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Well the reason why i am so much care about this forum is.
Once a forum is well runned with active pll on it, its just hella fun.

I always try to make a forum even to the one i had on another game back then.
i wasnt the owner of that forum i was only a Clan member it was also a different game anyways the forum was awesome active really and it was pretty fun there were always new stuff to find or read or even just to hang arround.
For me a guild isnt a guild without a forum.
Members should be loyal and friendly and not doing any shit wich could blame the guild.
Members should also respect higher ranks (subleaders, Leader)

A good guild doesnt run if there isnt any strictly rule.. and im really not doing such as u see.
All i try is to keep the main stuff out of them out of the rules wich is usally in clans and guild and therefor one is beeing active on forum and guild. I´ll try to do my very best for the guild but without everyones support this will not gonna work and believe me i know what im talkin about. To get the forum active i need the support of everyone even if u just post any funny video or start any discuss or new thread about stuff share your opinion about something and wait for reply. it is really much fun and also helpfull to have a forum. it also helps you to rais your expirience in game and FOR LIFE.

Most of my english i talk/write i learn on internet. Back then when i was younger and got my pc i didnt know a single word only such as car and that crap basic stuff. but i couldnt build a sentence with that or even talk or understand someone. While playing i learned english (cuz i had to if i wanted to be teached or learn new stuff and atleast also to be respected!) You not only whaste your time while playing.. u can also learn stuff from it alot stuff.

I woul say Playing online made much of the person i am now. and i dont think that im a bad person even thought i have many bad points too.

i hope u can understand my opinion about having a forum and why it is so much important to me that ppl use it. A guild is no guild without forum and a member is no good member without giving a fuck on forum sry to say it that harsh.
Back to top Go down
https://sekirei.forumieren.com
Missionista

Missionista

Why am i so much care about this forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am i so much care about this forum?   Why am i so much care about this forum? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:35 pm

I've had so many guys that I've played on other games that at first spoke no english. Like this guy verdamnisritter(doomknight for german) I had to use my translator to tell him stuff, but overtime he started actually understanding the setup of english and how sentences were formed o.o.
My girlfriend(also german LoL) still speaks bad english. "What you do?" is still a phrase she uses for what would normally be said as "What did you do?". I always remind her of it to lol! Then she gets back at me by only speaking German when she talks with her friends and parents while I'm around(laughing her twisted maniacal laugh while she knows it makes me paranoid!!!). Also I KNOW SHE IS TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!!!! I CAN HEAR MY NAME IN THE SENTENCE!!!!

Oh but I will show her!!!!!!! I WILL SHOW HER!!!!!! I'm learning German and one of these days I'm gonna totally bust her!!!
Back to top Go down

Why am i so much care about this forum?
Page 1 of 1