Sekirei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

WellThis is our new Guild Forum..i hope everyone enjoy and stay active on it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea for our Forum¿

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Idea for our Forum¿ Empty
PostSubject: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 pm

If u have any Idea for our Forum feel free to post here!
If u want me to add any Forum for Example: Anime´s or even Moviez where we could discuss about it its fine!
Everythink is possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sekirei.forumieren.com
djlove

djlove

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Laughing Laughing lol i have no idea in the rithg moment but ill think about im a new member : Djlove a Coon Lvl 116 if anyone need help he Pm me ........... thanks Brother for that greet forum Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:19 pm

hehe finally someone who likes the forum Very Happy im happy that u gonna join us and im sure together we will all make a Revolution of this guild Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Hm... Is there a clock input for this kind of forum? Where It shows your time? Myth, yours; (Germany?)

What I mean is, a clock tool or sumthing other lol!

I think It'd be easier to plan events... meh : tongue
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:50 am

because of that event time and timezone probs i already have an idea o.o
we should just use the clock on official trickster site ^^ that make everyone have "same time" XD
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:50 am

because of that event time and timezone probs i already have an idea o.o
we should just use the clock on official trickster site ^^ that make everyone have "same time" XD
Back to top Go down
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:02 pm

ooh yea.. lmao Nice idea xD forgot about that clock o.o

*Pokes Myth for double post*
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:40 pm

xD oops
Back to top Go down
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:56 am

waoh xD Myth did you just give the forums a huge switch up? All white/red instead of the black/red theme xD

-Edit-
Wow lol nvm you must still be changing.. now its blue xD
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 am

haha xD well some ppl told me forum was too dark.. (wich made me kind of sad) xD so i tried to change wich brought me into hells kitchen >.<....

I started at 1am when i usally wanted to go sleep but i thought "that gonna be fast and easy" THE HECK IT WAS XDDD

i didnt found a good style and had to search on 63 sites and try out all i found and how suitable it is for what i plan for forum >.<....

the whole thing took me 2 hours and im still not dont i plan to change the Icons (bleach char buttons) to Trickster char buttons ^^ wich means i have to use photoshop and creat a button for each upload and place it on forum D:.....

i hope u all like it anyways ^^
Back to top Go down
Anelie
Admin
Anelie

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Errmmm.. I has photoshop.. and I'm pretty good at it too. <.<; So... I could help you out with it and even make a whole new theme completely custom.

Now this forum doesn't have the setting where you can create multiple themes and people get to chose which one they use, does it?
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:23 pm

it does u can kind of change it to everythink thats what i really like about it
Back to top Go down
Anelie
Admin
Anelie

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Well if you can allow the users their own profiles that would be great! Very Happy It allows everybody more freedom and stuff. >.> I can be a hardworker too if need be. x__x
Back to top Go down
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Lol I was online when u were changing everything... one time I though "WTH?! Our guild turned into a Fansub comapny?! Lmao!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:44 am

haha xD and yea ane it would be great since u seem to know stuffs about forum ill give u rank admin so u can also change things and probably also fix that bug for Banner :S what i do think maybe this " style " is bugged.

There loads of styles u can chose btw and u can change EVERYTHINK about it i always pick one wich suits my taste so that i dont have to change alot expect Backround, colours etc ^^.

So if u like to get rank admin on forum tell me =3
Back to top Go down
xXNagixX

xXNagixX

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:47 pm

eh... I'm honoured; But I Haven't done these forum things in a loooong time.. Lol
Back to top Go down
Anelie
Admin
Anelie

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:17 pm

If you do give me admin rank I could see if I could figure out what is wrong with the coding and maybe come up with some new stuff. Of course, I may take a whole day off Trickster and just mess around with the forum.. so if it starts to look wierd, don't be surprised. >.> I always have to check things out and fiddle with them so I know which property changes which thing physically.
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:08 am

Ok Anelie you´ve just got admin. If u mess something up its fine i will just remake it so feel free to try out what u like to.
1 tip.

U canchose board, btw php and others also insivison.

(invision is most thought i usally always made invision ones back then but its hard to change board styles and clours there since u have to use one kind of computer language >.< so it always took me forever to made something on it)
Back to top Go down
Anelie
Admin
Anelie

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Well I know all languages except Java, Flash, and PhP though those aren't too hard to fake. Very Happy So this shouldn't take me long once I get to the admin panel. >.>

...How do I get to the admin panel..?
Back to top Go down
Genesis_kun

Genesis_kun

PostSubject: hey myth   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:30 am

yo myth

wat u think if we have a sekirei home base????

place wer members should hangout, chill out and ect....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wat u think????
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for our Forum¿   Idea for our Forum¿ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for our Forum¿
Page 1 of 1