Sekirei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

WellThis is our new Guild Forum..i hope everyone enjoy and stay active on it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules   Guild Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:24 pm

First of all i hope you all understand why i am setting this rules.
Its not to bother anyone of you all.. its more like to show you what is most important and what many guilds lack of.
I want you to become good Player.
Respectfull, Loyality, Helpfull and atleast friendly.
Most People in Trickster Online are respectless and do only take care on themself... Some also join guild wich belongs to bad ppl who do not care about beginner or who dont even care about themself...
I play Trickster since it came out (beta) and i really do know much about it i also were a noob back them and started to fight were was nothing to fight on. Dont discuss with other ppl, it doesnt make sense at all since you have your own way to think of things and also other ppl do.

1. Respect Everyone in game
2. Dont start any Trouble, War, Drama. No matter what someone did to you dont become even with him cuz if you revenge your not better then him, real strengh is to ignore it. my tip : think well about who you are and if you wanna become someone like them.
3. Be helpfull to everyone who needs help, Guild Points or GvG Results (win/lose) isnt everythink. Once you see someone who need help support him/her to show everyone who we are SEKIREI!
4. Be Loyal.. means respect our rules, do not break them, dont lie to our members dont talk bad about any member become a friend with everyone once you have a problem with anyone in our guild dont ignore him or be rude. Talk to him and clear your prob with him. My tip: try to rest a little after you got into agure with him.. and when u have a clean mind.. talk to him and clear the problem.

For everyone who do not acczept the rules or even break it will be better if you leave... i wont acczept someone who makes Trouble or even start Drama´s. I also wont acczept someone who starts to mess with anyone no matter why! Dont forget who you are keep your name clean!!!
Also if i hear that someone is rude to other guilds, respectless or even start war´s with them he/she gets kicked.
Once you have a problem try to clean it up on yoursself but if you dont know how then feel free to contact me our any of our Members.

Thank you very much for your time!
this was very important for me to tell ya all.

Thx

MythOfYoite, MythDaRacoon, MythDaDragon, MythDaSheeo, MythDaBunny, MythDaLi0n, MythDaFox, MythDaBuffalo, MythDaCat, slademaul, DaHoUsE, UniqueGun, XxlalaxXxSanxX.

All of these Characters belong to me slademaul was the buffalo from one of my best friends. he gave him to me and i will take good care on him Wink the rest are all made by mysself.
Back to top Go down
https://sekirei.forumieren.com

Guild Rules
Page 1 of 1