Sekirei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sekirei

WellThis is our new Guild Forum..i hope everyone enjoy and stay active on it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Guild History   Guild History Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Sekirei~

Sekirei wasnt creat because of me it was more because of someone called Jurihell also known as xXDeathNoteXx.
YES OUR GREAT SUBLEADER Razz
Since i already had an Awesome Guild before with nice ranking and really great ppl i didnt want to start another one and never thought that guild gonna end anytime.. But time shows what might happen or even wont.
We became some problems.. we had some bad ppl in our guild also.. some of them messed with other guilds.. some of them also started war´s in pvp. That wasnt correct and i guess u all agree.
The guild called Psycho was my one and Only guild!! FOREVER (i thought) but atleast i couldnt keep it up.
The "bad guys" didnt think about anyone else in guild just of themself.. the one who had to pay were other members and also me...
ppl told me: you dont have your member´s under control. your members respectless, rude, bad.

I dont want to have anyone under control were all even no matter what rank´s we have in our guild. Sekirei is a friendly, respectfull, loyality and helpfull guild. I wont allow that the same happends to it like it did to Psycho.
This time i know that i wont do the same fauld again.

After Jurihell aka DeathNote talked to me i agreed to start a new guild.. i dunno why but i created it even thought it was his idea ^^
so dont see me as leader ME and HIM are the leaders of Sekirei.

1 thing you all should know is.

Even if you make a big fauld anytime in your life, do not wish it has been never happend to you!
Why?
Faulds just make you strongher and atleast you recognize what is important.
No Myshop or Money in this world can replace a real friend a real Team/Guild.

This is all what i have to say about out Guild History.

thx for listening
Back to top Go down
https://sekirei.forumieren.com
Missionista

Missionista

Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild History   Guild History Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:58 am

Just out of curiosity, but the name behind the guild is traced back to the anime "Sekirei"? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild History   Guild History Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:41 am

yes it is ^^ cuz i really love that anime its Echii! its fun! and the story is pretty cool *.* (girls too xD )
Back to top Go down
Missionista

Missionista

Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild History   Guild History Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Nothing like mega busted girls ripping each others clothes off to deactivate the mark on their necks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MythDaSheep
Admin
MythDaSheep

Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild History   Guild History Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:59 pm

XDDD of curse not haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild History   Guild History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild History
Page 1 of 1